Friday, October 29, 2010

Here we go!

We have a blog!!
Yes. We have entered the blog world. We'll see how this goes.


So, here's a little update on our life right now:
I am attending the University of Utah, and will be graduating in the Summer!! As much as I stress and complain about school, I have to admit that I'm a little bit nervous to graduate. Changes scare me. I've got this school thing down now! I know exactly how long I can procrastinate, and exactly how hard I need to work to pull off a good grade. Maybe that's not the attitude I should have....but.....you do what you have to do to survive the busy craziness!  I might miss it. Maybe. Maybe enough to start grad school soon. But, maybe not. :)

Oh, and I am majoring in Human Development and Early Childhood Education. I was doing Elementary Ed, but decided I liked the flexibility of this degree more. I LOVE the human development side of it, and it is allowing me to explore different areas and have more options besides just an elementary school teacher. I figure options are good.

Dane is currently taking classes at SLCC, finishing the pre-reqs he needs for the Computer Science program at the U. He already finished an audio engineering program in LA (where we met), and would love, love, LOVE to do that for a living, but wants to have a more stable degree as a back up.
 
We're also both working, and loving our jobs. We are so blessed, and we love our life together!! Excuse the cheesy-ness, but being married to your best friend really is the best thing ever. We are so lucky.

So, that's where we're at!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment