Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Entertainment

I used to think blogs were only for people who had kids. Let's face it, kids make everything entertaining! Who would want to read a blog about boring people without kids??
(You can see why I usually stalk people's blogs...:)

But, then I had a realization. My husband basically is a kid! Haha, maybe not. But he certainly keeps me entertained. 


Our conversation today, when I was super bummed we couldn't go to St. George with my family:

Dane: Don't worry, I hear St. George is for fart-heads anyways.
Me: No, you didn't. Don't lie.
Dane: Yes, I kind of did!
Me: Where did you hear that??
Dane: In my head.
Me: That doesn't count!!
Dane: It totally counts! Your head doesn't count!
Me: Rude.

Sound like a conversation you had with your brother when you were 10? Yep. Me too. Except I think Josh was even more sophisticated than that.....

How embarrassing.

3 comments:

  1. Steph! I'm glad you facebooked me so I could see your blog :). I love seeing what people are up to, I don't usually check facebook all that much. But I'm so glad you guys are happy :) your husband seems completely awesome! I love having conversations like that :). Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you get a blog!?! I am totally a blog stalker too, come and check mine out too!!! Glad to see what you are up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand the blog stalking, I read my sister and sister-in-laws blogs for precisely the reason of the entertaining things their kids do and say. However, I after reading them today I thought "Steph posted that she had a blog, that would be fun to check out," and just look how entertaining! Wow! Awesome! and I remember those conversations with Josh...

    ReplyDelete