Sunday, November 7, 2010

10 points for effort...?

I have a problem.

Actually, two of them. They are called  Popcorn and CEREAL!!!

I LOVE them. Too much. I am a happy girl when I can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and popcorn for dessert. (Although I have to admit it gets old after a few days....)

I used to ask for cereal for my birthday when I was younger. Not because we never had it, just because I loved it so much. 

So, I get in the habit sometimes of eating cereal all the time. I'll eat it for meals, in between meals, and especially for a late night snack. I decided this needed to stop. So, logically, I stopped buying milk! That's bound to stop me....right?

Wrong. This is what I resorted to:

 Muddy buddies are delicious! I even started just melting chocolate in bowl and pouring chex over it. Yum, yum, yum!!


After doing this a few nights in a row...I realized it was probably better just to buy milk again. I just have to have my late night study snacks! It could be worse. :)


At least I tried....right?
 

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! We also like cereal a lot here. I probably only make a real dinner three times a week, because so often Kent comes home from work and I ask if he's hungry and he says, "not really. I'll probably just have a bowl of cereal." :D
    There's this cereal we found here that is from Germany-it's called Pocketini--and it is this chocolate filled graham squares. Oh heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, that's awesome! Definitely 10 points for effort and for a such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love it :). Muddy Buddies are amazing, I might just go make some right now!

    ReplyDelete